Alberto Velez is a Chimera Consulting North America LLC Consultant. He is a recognized expert in Organization Development for Combination Products with over 12 years of experience in applying these concepts to over 35 combination products in new product development, manufacturing and quality systems. He is a frequent speaker on combination products topics at industry meetings. He has over 30 years of varied experience in medical device and combination product quality assurance, FDA readiness and organizational effectiveness in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Alberto has worked for several different divisions in the Johnson & Johnson family of companies as well as other smaller medical device companies, and has led R&D teams to develop and launch new technologies in Endoscopic Surgery and Enteral Feeding. His educational background is in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Quality Engineering.
About the Instructors
- Michael Gross, Ph.D., RAC, Principal Consultant at Chimera Consulting North America LLC
- Alberto Velez, Consultant at Chimera Consulting North America LLC
- Jonathan Hughes, Ph.D., FTOPRA, Principal Consultant at JHRA Ltd.
- Adam R. Shames, MBA, Founder and CEO of Core Human Factors, Inc.
- Edward J. Smith, Ph.D., Principal at Packaging Science Resources LLC